Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lemon Lush




This recipe is soo good. I love lemon. I made this the morning before I was going to the wine fest for the Cookout my mom was having that evening. I went to the wine fest with my cousin, his friend, and the hubby. I said how appropriate- the lush that I am going to be at the wine fest will be having some lemon lush to finish off my day. But this recipe was awesome. The hubby doesn't really like anything with fruit in it... and he was griping when he saw me making this saying why can't it be in chocolate.. but he ended up loving it. I got the recipe from Carrie's Sweet Life. DELICIOUS. The hubby gives it a 4.5 out of 5 (that rocks considering he doesn't like lemon).






Ingredients



1 container of Cool Whip



1 pkg. cream cheese



4 c. milk



3 small packages of instant lemon pudding



1 1/2 c. flour



1 c. powdered sugar



1 1/2 sticks butter





Mix the butter and flour together and spread into a non stick 9x13 baking pan. Bake on 350 for 20 minutes.



Cool Completely.



Mix cream cheese, 1 c. cool whip and powdered sugar together. Spread on top of crust.



Beat pudding mix and milk together until it thickens. Pour over cream cheese layer.



Cover the rest with the remaining Cool Whip.



Chill.

I submitted this recipe to Fruit Frenzy Blogging Event hosted by the Joelen. Check out her blog http://joelens.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mike said...

Made it, loved it. Thanks :)

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Oh, sounds and looks good! Lemon is one of those flavors I especially enjoy during the summer months. You can even submit this to the fruit frenzy blogging event I'm hosting (and maybe win the giveaway prize too!) Details are in my blog :)