Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mexican Lasagna

DH and I really like Mexican and we also like Lasagna so I figured I would try this Mexican Lasagne which I got from Gimpy's Kitchen. Good Meal!!

1 lb Ground beef
1 pkg Taco Seasoning
1 14oz can diced tomatoes
Corn Tortillas
1 C Salsa
1/2 c Shredded Cheddar cheese (I used a little more than 1/2 c bc DH loves cheese)
1 can Black Beans (I only used 1/2 a can)
Sour Cream ( I added this to the recipe)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef and drain the fat. Add taco seasoning, tomatoes and black beans. Heat through out. Spoon 1/2 beef mixture into 9x13 pan sprayed iwth olive oil or PAM. Place a layer of tortillas over the beef mixture. Repeat layering process once. Top the top layer of tortillas with salsa then top with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with sour cream.

No comments: