Sunday, July 13, 2008

Salsa Chicken

This was definitely an easy meal. The hubby is the one who usually cooks using the crock pot but this time I took over the crockpot. Delicious and easy. I found the recipe on Lovestoeat blog!! Thanks

Ingredients
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup salsa Fresh made
1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning
1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream.


Add chicken to the slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken. Mix salsa and soup together and pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. I shredded the chicken wiht a four- stir in sour cream until heated and served over rice. You can obviously serve it over noodles- or with tortillas.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kira said...

This is one of my favorite recipes ever. So easy, yummy, and healthy! And my husband absolutely loves it.